Autodesk Simulation Mechanical, as its name implies, is a mechanical simulation program from Autodesk Simulation software. Using this software, it is possible to investigate, finite element analysis (FEA) (Finite Element Analysis) or finite element method FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis, as well as investigation, simulation and production of mechanical events MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). ) will be provided.
Features and characteristics of Autodesk Simulation Mechanical software :
– Easy user interface with fast learning capability
– Ability to import projects of various CAD software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, ProE, CREO, Rhino, Catia and NX
Progressive simulation of mechanical stress
– Includes complete tools and facilities for analyzing and displaying reactions to vibration, heat and electrostatic charges such as current and voltage
– Nonlinear dynamic analysis
– Full integration with the Moldflow collection
– Coordination with Autodesk Simulation CFD software and transfer of fluid flow and temperature results from CFD environment to mechanical environment in order to simulate thermal stresses
2016 version installation guide
First run the 001 sfx executable file to extract the installation files to the folder. Click Install after starting the installation; The default option, Stand-Anlone, should be selected on the License and Serial type page and in the License Type field. Use the following serials for the Product Information section:
Also enter 669H1 serial in the Product Key field, then continue and complete the installation. Disconnect from the Internet and run the program. After the Autodesk Licensing window appears, click Activate and in the next step, select Request an activation code using an offline method and continue and run the program again. Run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and click Patch. Then enter the serial given in the Request Code field in the appropriate place in Keygen and click Generate. In the license window, select the option I have an activation code from Autodesk and paste the code given in the Activation section by clicking on section 1 and click OK. If you receive an error message, click Patch again.