ASCommNET is designed for .NET developers.
The AS.CommNET tool enables communication between .NET applications and a wide range of industrial devices using industrial communication protocols.
Use Visual Basic, C #, C ++ and ASP.NET to create HMI, SCADA, data logging and IIoT applications designed on Win, WPF, Web, Console, Service and Linux forms.
Powerful pre-built applications with VB and C # code included in the development package.
Features and Features of ASCommNET
- x86, x64 and any CPU compatible
- Visual Studio.NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2017 compatible
- Most .NET targets are supported, including Web, Win Forms, WPF, consoles, and service applications.
- Build Windows forms and console programs that run on Linux with a mono framework.
- Can be configured programmatically or visually
- Visually design all communication settings without having to write a single line of code
- Ultra high performance
- All drivers in a single component, providing a compatible API regardless of the brand or model of the target device.
- Multiple groups can be created on each device to replace different update rates
- Support for data changes and error events
- Internal serialization allows you to save / save all your communication settings with a single line of code
- The component executes only several protocols simultaneously
- Licensing can be done online, by phone or by email
- Extensive documentation
- High quality applications with C # and VB source code
- Ability to use and transfer licenses between devices
- Immediate online delivery and online license activation.
- No runtime fee or key for eligible applications
Use the ascomm_kg_Downloadly.exe file to crack the program.