MAPublisher is a cartographic software for creating maps of ESRI forms, geographic databases and other GIS vector data. MAPublisher mapping software integrates more than 40 GIS tools into Adobe Illustrator to create various maps. In this software, you can enter a variety of GIS data formats, including: ESRI, MapInfo, MicroStation, AutoCAD, etc. All GIS data features and geographic parameters are preserved and fully accessible and editable.
Features of MAPublisher Plugin:
- MAP Themes: Provides various tools for performing thematic mapping operations. Theme style sheet is used for fast, easy and accurate appearance of dots, lines, areas and text.
- Web Maps: Using the integrated tools in Adobe Illustrator and MAPublisher, you can create interactive web maps in HTML5 and Flash formats. Work directly from Illustrator maps, to combine GIS information, information properties, symbols, graphic styles and images to create a web map with layer controls, pan and zoom controls, rollover and windows
- Import & Export: Import industrial GIS formats from ArcGIS, MapInfo, Google Earth and other GIS resources with all attributes and geographies safe and fully editable. Edit vector and database, add and save changes to industry standard GIS data format, output maps to PDF
- Integration: The tools in this software can be integrated seamlessly into the user interface and, like the native Adobe Illustrator panel, resized, moved and pasted.
- Add elements to the map including scales, north and south arrows and more
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.