Avenza MAPublisher Description
MAPublisher is cartographic software for creating maps of ESRI forms, geographic databases, and other GIS vector data. MAPublisher mapping software integrates more than 40 GIS tools into Adobe Illustrator to create various maps. In this software, you can enter a variety of GIS data formats, including ESRI, MapInfo, MicroStation, AutoCAD, etc. All GIS data features and geographic parameters are preserved and fully accessible and editable.
Features of Avenza MAPublisher Plugin:
- MAP Themes: Provides various tools for performing thematic mapping operations. The theme style sheet is used for the fast, easy, and accurate appearance of dots, lines, areas, and text.
- Web Maps: Using the integrated tools available in Adobe Illustrator and MAPublisher, you can create interactive web maps in HTML5 and Flash formats. Work directly from Illustrator maps, to combine GIS information, information properties, symbols, graphic styles, and images to create a web map with layer controls, pan and zoom controls, rollover, and windows
- Import & Export: Import industrial GIS formats from ArcGIS, MapInfo, Google Earth, and other GIS sources with all attributes and geographies safe and fully editable. Edit vector and database, add and save changes to an industry-standard GIS data format, output maps to PDF
- Integration: The tools in this software can be integrated seamlessly into the user interface and, like the native Adobe Illustrator panel, resized, moved, and pasted.
- Add elements to the map including scale, north and south arrows, and more
Avenza MAPublisher required system
Windows 7/8/10 (compatible with 64-bit versions)
4GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
1GB of available hard-disk space
Adobe Illustrator CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2017 / CC 2018 (64-bit recommended )
Avenza MAPublisher Pictures
Avenza MAPublisher Installation guide
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.