AVEVA Engineering helps multi-disciplinary engineering teams (or so-called Multi-discipline) to work together more effectively and work systematically on the details of the system to evolve. As the project progresses, engineers in various technical disciplines form a database of engineering information such as production lines, equipment, and quantities as the main features of the system. All of these data objects are stored and managed in a data model. The collected information is used for schematic design or three-dimensional design of the desired system.
This software helps engineers to communicate more effectively with each other from the initial stages of data collection, organization to the stages of data exploitation and providing technical suggestions and complete reports of the system evolution process. This avoids the many extra costs of reprocessing processes. This software is well customizable and customizable. Each person can use parts of the software based on their specialty and adjust the different parts to suit the tasks ahead. In this case, all disciplines can be developed and controlled separately and together. All data will be presented in various forms of engineering reports, design, system life cycle management, etc. after the completion of the design operation. It should be noted that minor improvements are displayed separately in the steps or in the program as a whole.
Features and characteristics of AVEVA Engineering:
- Using a database-driven approach to data storage (scalable and multi-user)
- Display minor and overall process improvements at a glance
- Ability to customize the program based on the needs of different engineering disciplines
- Ability to compare and update information on different projects over time
- Automatically record changes and display different important parts of the project
- Ability to create direct reports from the database
- Automatic check of data comprehensiveness in the database
The installation method is given in the Readme.txt file.
Keygen is a public activator for some of the latest AVEVA products.
The Internet must be disconnected at all stages of installation and use.