AVG PC TuneUp *, formerly known as TuneUp Utilities, is perhaps the most popular Windows optimizer and is relatively popular with many users. This software has a variety of tools to perform a variety of optimization operations, speed up, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and.. In 2011, AVG acquired and developed TuneUp Utilities.
Update: As mentioned above, TuneUp Software was acquired by AVG Technologies in 2011, and by the company’s decision, from 2015 or 15, TuneUp Utilities software will be integrated with older AVG optimization software and with more features to AVG PC TuneUp Renamed.
Features and specifications of AVG PC TuneUp software:
– Includes more than 30 different tools for complete management and optimization of Windows
– Clean the disk from unnecessary files
– Ability to perform optimization automatically and on time
– Has three modes Economy, Standard and Turbo for use in different situations
– Complete management of the list of Startup software
– Has a tool to delete files without the possibility of recovery
– Ability to delete duplicate files
– Has a flight mode tool to disable the communication of laptops and to save battery power
– Disk Defrager software
– Tool for removing shortcuts or unused shortcuts
Ability to clean Windows 8.1 proprietary software
– Make all kinds of desired changes in appearance and content in Windows
Version 19 onwards:
Listed in the Readme file.
Start installing the software and activate the Custom installation option at the beginning of the installation, and then uncheck the Check for updates section during installation; Do not run the program after installation. Navigate to the software installation location and rename the TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe and UpdateWizard.exe files. Now run the program and file Keygen_DownLoadLy.iR.exe and register the program using the serial generated by Keygen and the desired information.
Use the following series offline: