Using Axialis IconWorkshop software, you can create icons suitable for all types of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. You can also turn your desired images into icons. It is also possible to edit existing icons with this software. This software produces icons in different formats and dimensions. This software also has Photoshop, Illustrator and Add-in plugins for Visual Studio.
Features and specifications of Axialis IconWorkshop software:
– Build icons up to 256 by 256 for Windows
– Build icons up to 1024 by 1024 for Mac
– Create PNG icon with alpha channel capability with variable transparency for Linux
– Build icons from images without reducing quality
– Icon creation for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone smartphones
– Create suitable icons for the toolbar
– Integration with Visual Studio software to edit an icon in the project
– Support for the new PNGN compressed icon format created in Windows Vista or later.
– Convert Mac Windows icons to each other
– Extract photos of an icon as an image
– Has a photo editor with many different and advanced features
– Enjoy a comprehensive and complete guide
– Ability to work with Photoshop software and PSD file and standard and Illustrator
– Icon creation for software and executable files
– Do group work on files
– Ability to preview files in the environment
Install the program and use the serial in the text file for the program register.