Azure Kubernetes Service with Azure DevOps and Terraform is a training course for Docker, AKS, Azure Disks, DevOps, Virtual Nodes, ACR, DNS Zones, Active Directory, Kubernetes RBAC, Ingress, and Terraform. This course is suitable for beginners who want to learn Kubernetes for the cloud using Azure AKS, or also for beginners who are interested in learning Azure DevOps and Terraform to provide Azure Kubernetes clusters.
What you will learn in the Azure Kubernetes Service with Azure DevOps and Terraform course:
- Build Azure AKS clusters using Azure AKS CLI
- Learn terraform from the introductory level and build terraform manifests
- Supply Azure AKS product grade clusters using Terraform and Azure DevOps
- Learn more than 30 Kubernetes concepts and use 21 Azure services in combination with Azure AKS
- Applying DevOps Concepts with Azure DevOps Continuous Integration Pipelines and Continuous Deliver Pipelines
- Learn the basics of Kubernetes in both mandatory and declarative approaches
- How to write and develop load balancer k8s manifest
- Activate Autoscaling features such as HPA and Cluster Autoscaler
- Learn the basics of Docker by using use-cases
- Master in many kubectl commands
- Azure AKS integration with Azure Active Directory for AKS admins to manage Azure Active Directory.
- Learn the concepts of Kubernetes RBAC alongside Azure AD to control the access level of Azure AKS granular
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 212
Duration: 27 hours and 29 minutes
Azure Kubernetes Service Course Titles with Azure DevOps and Terraform 2021-7:
You must have an Azure Cloud account to follow with me for hands-on activities.
You do not need to have any basic Docker or Kubernetes knowledge to start this course.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download section 5 – 2 GB
Download Section 6 – 972 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit