Bandicam is a lightweight desktop video capture software that gives you the ability to capture anything on your screen with quality like HD video. You can capture the entire screen or a specific part of it, you can use the DirectX / OpenGL technology to capture video of the game space, and in short, everything that your eyes see on the screen can be captured by this program. Compared to similar software, Bandicam does this when shooting videos from the gaming environment with a high percentage of compression, but this compression will not have any significant effect on the video quality received.
Features of Bandicam:
- Capture gaming environment, webcam, HDMI and desktop screen
- Quality and compact video recording of the gaming environment
- High compression of the output file compared to other similar software
- Ability to quickly and easily upload videos to YouTube (or different 720, 1080 or Full HD quality)
- Ability to capture 24 hours a day
- Ability to record 4K super HD videos with a resolution of 3840 x 2160
- Log much less than other similar programs
- Take advantage of the h.264 encoding hardware acceleration
- Support for Navidia CUDA / NVENC H.264 encoders
- Intel Quick Sync encoding and AMD App H.264 encoding
- Supports BMP, Png, Jpeg image formats
- Ability to have full control over frame rate capture (very important for filming the game environment)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.