Using BarCodeWiz ActiveX Control, you can add a variety of barcodes to Microsoft Office with one button . In Microsoft Word you will be able to create individual barcodes, page labels and embedded documents in email. In Microsoft Excel, you can select a group of cells and automatically convert each cell to a barcode. In Microsoft Access you canCreate reports with barcodes based on your data tables. Additional macros and examples include link number generators for use in Excel and Access. BarCodeWiz Barcode ActiveX Control is also a tool for developers of Visual Basic, Visual C ++, VB.NET, C # or Delphi who want to add barcodes to their applications. In addition to the above, you can now use it to create barcodes on web pages (ASP). The controller uses vector graphics for high quality images, which is very accurate with the barcode scanner required for images.
Features and capabilities of BarCodeWiz ActiveX Control:
- Add barcodes to Microsoft Office with one click.
- Create single barcodes, tags, or embedded email documents in Microsoft Word
- Compatible with all versions of MS Office from 2000 to 2016 and Windows 2000 to Windows 10
- Create barcodes in any application that supports TrueType fonts.
- Create automatic barcode updates using Excel formulas
- The barcode is created as text and supports Copy & paste in any document or text program
- Barcode label design with Drag & Drop interface
- Choose tags from hundreds of tag designs
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.