BASCOM-AVR is the main basic compiler for the AVR family, developed by MCS Electronics.
Features and specifications of BASCOM-AVR software:
- Basic structured with tags
- Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT-CASE
- Fast code machine instead of interpreted code
- Variables and tags can be up to 32 characters long
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single, Double and String variables
- Large set of discriminant functions
- Time and date calculation functions
- Compiled applications work with all AVR microprocessors with internal memory.
- VB / QB compatibility
- Special commands for LCD screen, I2C chips, computer keyboard, matrix keyboard, RC5 and UART software acceptance, SPI , graphic LCD, IR RC5 sending
- Local variables, user functions, library support
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option
- Integrated simulator for testing
- Integrated ISP programming
- Support for many programmers such as: STK500, STK600, MKII, USBASP, JTAG, Arduino
- Editor with featured explanation
- English and German books available
- Simulator mouse AT, Simulator Keyboard AT and I2C Slave are available as plug-in
- This product was developed in 1995 and is regularly updated.
Copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.