Bentley Descartes is an advanced 3D image processing software that will enable you to create your best realistic models with the ability to super-dot, mesh, scalable digital terrestrial models and raster images to your infrastructure. With Bentley Descartes you can expand your ability to extract value from real-scale modeling data through the following capabilities.
- Visualization and effect manipulation
- Combines it with CAD, BIM and GIS data
- Extract information such as ground models
- Edit and delete real data
Most infrastructure projects require the conversion of heritage documents. Descartes will help you integrate all images into the engineering workflow to improve the overall quality of the project.
Features of Bentley Descartes:
- Work with all types of data, regardless of size in a single product
- Use advanced modeling and cutting tools to create three-dimensional joints as built conditions
- Search and visualize real mesh by enriching and classifying areas with additional information
- Produce animation and rendering for presentation
- Convert documents to maps: Preserve and exploit scanned documents and maps. Combined workflow using map editing, clearing, processing tools for vector documentation
- Create animations and videos: Produce high-resolution orthographic and instant rendering of photos in any size, adjust image size and scale
- Create scalable models: Use and display very large land models to increase the return on investment in large data sets
- Visualize, manipulate, and edit data the real way: Visualize and edit cloud dots with billions of dots, change classification, color, and eliminate dots
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.