Bentley LumenRT is a very efficient and useful software for modeling and animating 3D buildings and architectures. To use this software, you do not need to be a full-fledged professional in the world of animation and graphics to be able to create your desired graphic model. This product has features that make it much easier to build such models. Using this software, you can model a variety of urban, residential, and civil environments in a completely natural and realistic way and display them in the form of beautiful 3D animations.
Using the Bentley LumenRT, you can easily simulate movements such as traffic from vehicles. You can simulate people moving, talking to each other, the effects of wind and tree leaves shaking, the movement of clouds, the flow of water and much more. This program is compatible with products such as MicroStation, Autodesk Revit, Esri CityEngine, Graphisoft ArchiCAD, Trimble Sketchup, and models in these applications can be imported into the Bentley LumenRT and used. This software supports gis data well and you can trust the results of animations and its models.
Features and specifications of LumenRT software:
- Simple graphical environment (usable for both beginners and professionals)
- High quality and realism of animated scenes (such as wind, clouds, river water, birds, etc.)
- Possibility of simulation and modeling of residential, urban, civil and انواع types of buildings
- High speed and accuracy in information processing
- Compatibility with other related software and the possibility of importing and exporting from them
- Match the details with real maps of the place
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.