Bentley Map is a professional software in the field of 2D and 3D mapping. Using this software, you can analyze, engineer, geo-share and create a map in a powerful environment. Work confidently with GIS quality engineering to produce quality maps and unify unequal 2D / 3D information.
Features and specifications of Bentley Map software:
- Save time and eliminate rework by creating precision engineering, editing and mapping tools
- Use a strong and flexible API to develop custom GIS applications
- Data analysis with buffering tools, thematic map coverage and 3D collision detection. Perform shadow and pleasure analysis
- Create custom GIS applications tailored to your needs. The software is designed with a considerable degree of flexibility, and has a wide custom API using C / C ++, C #, .NET and other programming languages. This kit includes extensive documentation and samples.
- Improved interoperability by combining data in native Esri format. Connect and trade directly with the Geodatabase file
- View and import Web Feature Service (WFS) data directly. Update access, spatial data management in Oracle space, Microsoft SQL Server and Esri file
- Editing, maintaining and managing 3D city data, including unstructured data, geographic designs, architectural and engineering plans, and
- Create and integrate 2D and 3D applications based on 3D simulation and data path
Copy, run and apply the patch file inside the Crack folder in the software installation path.