Bentley RAM Connection is a powerful product for designing various connections in steel structures. This software allows you to connect different parts of steel structures in different ways by taking responsibility for performing various mathematical and analytical calculations. All connections are shown to you in 3D. It is possible to establish AISC (ASD and LRFD), EC3, GB, and BS connections in this program. You can connect different parts of columns, anchors and plates.
Due to the combination of the workflow of this program with the three-dimensional design, doing these things will be very simple and enjoyable. In the field of structural design software, one of the important capabilities that is not hidden from any expert is the ability to accurately report the project because the final report of the model summary is designed and these reports are used for negotiation and discussion. Bentley RAM Connection, like other Bentley products, has provided this feature well, and it can prepare all kinds of reports in a concise and detailed manner. The use of this software will be effective in increasing the productivity and speed of the project, so structural and architectural engineers can use the capabilities of this program to advance their goals.
Features and specifications of Bentley RAM Connection:
- Simple and powerful user interface
- Ability to analyze the amount of load on the columns and joints
- Analysis of seismic conditions to measure the strength of joints made under load conditions
- Complete design and analysis of structural models
- Possibility of maximum design and optimization in steel joints
- Ability to simulate load conditions with the possibility of live change of parameters
- Possibility of designing building structures
- Complete project documentation, BOM list and…
- Ability to build two-dimensional models from a three-dimensional project
- Use of global standards
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.