RAM SBeam is a powerful and comprehensive program from the company Bentley It is for the design of steel beams (iron beams). Using one of several RAM design codes, SBeam can select the desired beam size or check the adequacy of the existing structure. This program provides a quick evaluation and comparison of different beams under different loading conditions.
RAM SBeam has a unique user interface for simplicity and ease of use, while providing powerful design capabilities. These results save time for the engineer and a cheaper design for the customer. Bentley is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, builders and owner operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for infrastructure maintenance.
RAM SBeam contains a subset of the design capabilities of the RAM Metal Beam Design module of the RAM Structural system. The RAM Structural system is not only for individual beams, but also includes the whole structure model Automatically calculates dependent loads on all members (beams, columns, walls, etc.).
SBeam RAM features and facilities:
- Composite and non-composite beam design and research
- Flange compression opening and closing
- Shapes are cast and made
- Internal and external steel tables
- Load, shear, moment and deflection diagrams
- It can run as a stand-alone program, or it can be launched from system RAM or from RAM elements
- Cellular and hollow beams are now manufactured as C-beams under the name SteelFab.
- Options for specifying design fy in Eurocode
Windows Seven / 8.x / 10 32bit / 64bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on June 20, 2023 by admin