RM Bridge is a product of the powerful Bentley Systems company for designing, analyzing, modeling and simulating bridges. Using this software, while elastic and principled design of the bridge and related structures, the elasticity and resistance of the bridge against earthquakes and other natural hazards can be tested and simulated. RM Bridge helps engineers design the bridge and its structures to have the least resistance to air. By integrating all the tools needed to analyze, design, and build bridges, complex engineering issues in bridge construction become easier, saving a lot of time. This software provides everything that construction engineers need.
Features and characteristics of RM Bridge:
- 3D design and modeling of bridges
- Investigation of nonlinear behaviors in bridge structure
- Perform various tests to measure the resistance and behavior of the bridge against severe shocks and for high-speed rail lines
- Ability to study the topography and geometry of the road
- Ability to analyze finite elements
- Possibility of cooperation of different planing teams including bridge geometry, materials and structures, pressure, reinforcement and… to improve decision making
- Design and analysis of cable, suspension, arched bridges
- Design and analysis of concrete, steel and پل bridges
- Bridge design for high speed rails (HSR)
- Use different methods to evaluate the correct installation of bridge structures
- Static analysis, dynamics and stability of the bridge
- Wind tunnel calculation and tests and dynamic fluid analysis
Follow the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
This software is in three regular editions, Advanced and Enterprise, which is the most complete editing enterprise.