Bootstrap Studio is a desktop software that helps you design and create beautiful sites. This software has a large number of built-in components that you can drag and drop to collect responsive pages. Bootstrap Studio software is built on the popular Bootstrap framework. Thousands of developers and designers use this program daily.
Features and specifications of Bootstrap Studio software:
- Has a beautiful user interface and support for drag and drop
- Has a large number of beautiful components for making responsive pages including headers, footers, galleries, slideshows and basic elements such as span and div
- Integration with Google Web Fonts that lets you import and edit fonts.
- It has a number of skins, icon fonts, templates and components that you can combine in beautiful and unique designs.
- Has comprehensive support for keyboard shortcuts that allow you to speed up your workflow.
- Extract components from your designs as custom components and prepare them to add to new designs.
- Ability to save and share components as files.
- Sync components, so changing one will change the rest automatically. This is useful for things like headers and footers.
- Ability to preview in time of design, automatic software update
- If you have already designed a site, you can import in the program. Just drag the HTML, CSS, JS and image files into the software.
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location and in the resources folder.
Crack works for other versions of operating systems as well.
Version 4.5.8 runs later than version 4.5.7.