BricsCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) software developed by Bricsys. The company was founded in 2002 by Eric de Kaiser. This software is produced for direct modeling and assembly design. This software is available for Windows, Linux, and OS X operating systems in three versions:
BricsCADClassic: Provides 2D native DWG design, read and write capability, and a full LISP API for customization and automation of duplicate tasks.
BricsCADPro: Includes all the features of Classic Edition, 3D direct modeling, 2D and 3D hardware library, High-quality rendering, Render material library, Mechanical assembly view, and AutoCAD compatible development system from hundreds of third-party applications supports.
Platinum version: includes the features and functions of the Pro version, creating a three-dimensional constraint system, modeling metamorphosis, creating and editing an assembly, and an initial (before release) version of the BIM version.
In addition, Bricys has developed two add-on modules for BricsCAD products:
BricsCAD Communicator: Runs on BricsCAD Pro or Platinum to input and output 3D data and allow data exchange with major CAD applications
BricsCAD Sheet Metal: Runs on BricsCAD Platinum, providing tools for sheet metal fabrication with a focus on fabrication
Features and specifications of BricsCAD software:
- Familiar CAD functions
- Full support for LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET
- Chapoo Cloud Connection
- Direct 3D modeling, rendering, materials, and lighting
- Create three-dimensional constraints
- Import products from files in MCAD formats including Solidworks, Inventor, and Creo
- Contains over 600 high-quality materials
- View all defined objects and work with them in all open maps using Drawing Explorer
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2003 R2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Fedora / OpenSuse / Ubuntu (*)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: 256 MB, 1 Gb or more recommended.
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
- 1024 × 768 XGA with true color (minimum)
- Non-wireframe GPU-accelerated renders modes like realistic rendering require a supported GPU (**).
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
First, install Bricsys-NetworkLicenseManager from within the Crack folder. Install the software but do not run it. Disable all your network cards except the original one. Using the ipconfig / all command, copy your 12-digit Mac Address without a hyphen and replace it with the phrase <YOURHOSTID> in 4 places in the bricsys.lic file. Copy the license file and the rlm.exe file to the License Manager installation location and run the rlm.exe file and do not close it. Run the software.
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 22.2.03.1 x64
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 22.1.07.1 macOS
Download BricsCAD Ultimate 21.2.07.1 x64
Download BricsCAD Communicator 21.1.04.1 x64
Download Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate 126.96.36.199 x86
Download Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate 188.8.131.52 x64
Download BricsCAD Platinum 184.108.40.206 macOS
Download BricsCAD Platinum 19.2.15-1 All Linux64
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit