BrowseEmAll is a useful program for testing websites on various browsers. One of the most important issues facing web designers is the compatibility of the website with different browsers and platforms. In fact, there is no guarantee that you will see in Firefox exactly what you see in other browsers such as Chrome or Opera. Each browser has its own rendering engine. Not all browsers support the new CSS3 and HTML5 capabilities; some browsers, such as IE, require specific tricks to adapt the website. For this reason, the designer must test the result of the work on different browsers in different conditions after applying any changes.
Features of BrowseEmAll:
- Quick test of website on different browsers
- Ability to take screenshots of the output displayed in each browser
- Ability to display the site in mobile mode
- Supports 70 different browsers
- Ability to compare results in browsers
- Advanced site page analyzer to check code compatibility
To activate any copy, copy that file from the Crack folder to the software installation location.