Sigrity Software for simulating and checking signal health in high frequency circuits. With the advancement of digital processing technology, the need for faster processing has increased, and faster processors necessarily need circuits with higher processing speeds and, in fact, higher frequencies. By increasing the speed of signals and more precisely increasing the speed of signals in the paths installed on PCB boards or multilayer boards, new issues and problems are raised that if not properly designed, engineers will face events such as interference, distortion and Noise and… at high frequencies pose a threat to signal health.
To minimize these threats, compensate for them, and increase the quality of high-speed circuits, we need analysis and remedial work, which Allegro Sigrity software has made easy for us. The software combines the design, editing and routing technologies of IC and PCBs for Cadence IC Allegro® to enable advanced analysis in both pre-layout and post-layout.
This software examines different scenarios in the same initial phases of design to make the design more accurate and minimize redesign. This software can read and write directly in the PCB design database and Allego ICs. Provides a precise simulator based on SPICE as well as a built-in solver for extracting 2d and 3d structures. The software also supports transistor-level modeling and functional output input including power-aware IBIS 5.0.
Features and characteristics of Allegro Sigrity software:
- Perform a wide range of SI or Signal integrity tests
- Early detection of design errors to increase success in the early stages
- Implement a set of constraints accurately and quickly in basic processes
- Improve product performance through exploration and space solutions
- Investigation of alternative topologies in the early stages
- Generation of parameter S from topology or signal analysis in the form of parameter S.
- Interference estimation tables to increase design efficiency
- Post-design approval directly from PCB and IC design boards
- Multiple evaluations and approvals for different signal paths on silicon boards
- And …
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10/2008 Server R2 / 2012 Server (All service packs)
See Also KISSsoft 03-2018F SP6 x86
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Cadence Design Systems Analysis Sigrity 2021.1 x64