Sigrity Software for simulating and checking signal health in high frequency circuits. With the advancement of digital processing technology, the need for faster processing has increased, processors that work faster necessarily need circuits with higher processing speeds and in fact higher frequencies. By increasing the speed of signals and more precisely increasing the speed of signals in the paths installed on PCB boards or multilayer boards, new issues and problems arise that if not properly designed, will affect engineers, events such as interference, distortion and Noise and… at high frequencies pose a threat to signal health.
To minimize these threats, compensate for them, and increase the quality of high-speed circuits, we need analysis and remedial work, which Allegro Sigrity software has made easy for us. This software combines the design, editing and routing technologies of IC and PCBs for Cadence® Allegro®, allowing users to perform advanced analysis in both pre-layout and post-layout.
This software examines different scenarios in the same initial phases of design to make more accurate design and redesign to a minimum. This software can read and write directly in the PCB design database and Allego ICs. Provides accurate SPICE-based simulator as well as built-in solver for extracting 2d and 3d structures. The software also supports transistor-level modeling and functional output input including power-aware IBIS 5.0.
Features and characteristics of Allegro Sigrity software:
- Performing a wide range of SI or Signal integrity analyzes
- Early detection of design errors to increase success in the early stages
- Implement a set of constraints accurately and quickly in basic processes
- Improve product performance through exploration and space solutions
- Investigation of alternative topologies in the early stages
- Generate parameter S from topology or signal analysis in parameter S
- Interference estimation tables to increase design efficiency
- Post-design verification directly from PCB and IC design boards
- Multiple evaluations and approvals for different signal paths on silicon boards
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.