Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cadence Xcelium Logic Simulator is a pioneering software in the field of fast and high-performance simulation of chips and IPs, published by Cadence Design Systems. The processing performance of this software is at a very high level compared to competitors and it supports different languages such as SystemVerilog, VHDL, SystemC, UVM, etc.
This software can be used in an advanced way to design integrated circuits of mixed signals and low-power electronic devices. This software is completely modular and consists of a set of sub-branch software, each of which has different capabilities. These modules are used in various fields such as the design and simulation of the integrated signal integrated circuits, test compression based on machine learning, functional safety, etc.
These modules enable the user to use several different technologies and tools in the process of designing and implementing a unique project. The simulation engines of this software have the very good processing power and have maintained their competitive performance with similar software to a large extent.
Features and Specification of Cadence Xcelium Logic Simulator software:
- Using special machine learning models and technologies to reduce regression times in reading.
- Automatic review and analysis of previously executed regressions in order to increase the speed of processes and guide the Xcelium software core
- Reduce cycles required for accurate simulation using machine learning models and techniques
- Reviewing and analyzing codes to find various bugs using machine-learning techniques
- Support for multi-threaded processing in order to reduce the execution time of long programs
- Using advanced and modern algorithms to significantly reduce troubleshooting and debugging time
- And …
System requirements for Cadence Xcelium Logic Simulator software
Supported Architectures: x86
System Requirements: Linux
Supported Operating Systems: RHEL 5, RHEL 6, SLES 11.0
Cadence Xcelium Logic Simulator software installation guide
The installation and activation method is in the Crack folder.
– To run this software in Windows, you can use Linux installed in VMware.