One of the programs for saving and recording calls is Call Recorder – ACR. This program is one of the best call recording programs in Google Play, which has many capabilities.
Features and features of Call Recorder – ACR:
- Search capability
- Group recordings by date
- Automatic email function (in the Pro version)
- Ability to clear old recordings automatically
- The ability to mark files as “important” to prevent deletion
- Ability to choose, clear and send automatically
- Ability to display contact number and image
- Automatic or manual recording of calls (Pro version)
- Ability to protect recorded files using a password
- There are different formats for recording
- Delayed start capability
- Ability to record in different modes based on number, contact, non-contact or only selected contacts
- Support for storage in Dropbox (Pro version)
- Google Drive support (Pro version)
- FTP support (Pro version)
- and many other things
Tips for Call Recorder – ACR:
- Here is the Pro version of the program in which all the features mentioned above are open.
- Some Android devices do not support this feature. It depends on the capability of the CPU chipset.
Changes in the latest version of Call Recorder – ACR 16.5:
– Call recording support for HTC 9/8. Just set Audio source to VOICE_COMMUNICATION.
A huge thanks to svalex developer of CallRecorder for their tip
-Possible workaround for issues with the latest Motorola phones. Set Audio source to MIC, Recording format to WAV or OGG and Audio Gain to 20dB under Recording settings
– Re-organized Recording settings menu
-Select option on the context menu and long tap
-Fix for Android 6 sharing crash
-Lots of bug fixes
More information about Call Recorder – ACR at Google Play page look.
Android 2.3.2 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 11, 2023 by admin