CFTurbo is software designed for turbomachines. Using this program, you will be able to design all equipment related to tubomachine, including turbines, pumps, compressors, blowers, and so on. CFTurbo will be with the designers from the initial stages of design to the final stages of production, and has provided them with many capabilities so that they can interactively design a variety of turbomachines and related equipment. Using CFTurbo, in addition to designing new equipment, you can also reverse engineer and redesign existing designs. The units of measurement used in this software are standard SI units as well as USA measurement systems. The program also has various interfaces to communicate with other CAD and CFD products:
CAD: AutoCAD, BladeGen, Catia, Creo, Inventor, NX, Solidworks
CFD: Ansa, AutoGrid, CCM +, ICEM CFD, Numeca, Pointwise, PumpLinx, TurboGrid
In addition to the above, IGES, STEP, STL, DXF interfaces are also provided directly and built-in with the software, which indicates the good interaction of this program with CAD and CFD software.
Features and specifications of CFTurbo software:
- Interactive design of turbomachines and related equipment
- Design from zero to one hundred products
- Convenient and easy to use user interface
- Possibility of reverse engineering and redesign
- Learn the various capabilities of the program step by step
- Automatic design of the main equipment framework and its completion by the user
- Has different user interfaces to communicate with other CAD and CFD packages
- Ability to customize program capabilities based on customer needs
- Having script solutions to generate the required design meshes in ANSYS ICEM-CFD
- Increase production speed and reduce costs
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.