ChrisPC DNS Switch is an application for easy change of DNS and allows you to replace the DNS according to your browsing from a set of DNS. ChrisPC DNS Switch offers a simple but effective graphical user interface for selecting a network/card adapter and changing its respective DNS with DNS selected from preset lists or with custom DNS. This software makes your life easier: you may want to protect your anonymity; In this case, you can select a server from the list of previously unknown DNS groups. Or you can use secure DNS servers that filter out websites that are a potential threat to your computer. (Avoid viruses, trojans, trojans, etc.).
Features of ChrisPC DNS Switch:
- Change your computer’s DNS with just one click.
- Set up your favorite DNS or select one of the software DNS databases.
- The DNS database includes preset stations grouped by type: regular DNS, secure DNS, secure family DNS, anonymous DNS, and custom DNS.
- Protect your online experience with a secure DNS server that filters out websites that potentially threaten your computer (avoid viruses, malware, trojans, etc.)
- Block adult websites or people who encourage violence, drugs, or inappropriate behavior.
- Improve privacy using an anonymous DNS
- Access to websites that are blocked or restricted in your country or region using a regular or anonymous DNS.
- Save the original DNS settings so you can safely restore them at any time.
- Add and edit personal DNS
1000MHz processor or higher, such as an Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon
Memory: more than 128 MB RAM
HDD Space: 10 MB
This program is available in two versions, free and Pro. Pro version can not be used due to obsolescence. If a new Pro version is released.