CIMCO is a comprehensive product for CNC machines. CIMCOEdit is a CNC editor tool for CNC programmers around the world that is a professional, reliable, and cost-effective editing tool. This package provides a comprehensive set of editing tools necessary to meet the modern demands of a CNC editing program. This set also includes new and powerful tools including file comparison tools.
This software is designed and published in two versions. Professional and standard. The standard version of the software does not include all features. It is also the latest version of the most popular CNC editor with more than 80,000 licenses distributed in the market, which is a good tool for professional CNC programmers.
Features and characteristics of CIMCO Edit software:
- Manage large CNC programs (depending on the amount of memory on the computer)
- Specific functions of CNC code: including line counting, character management, XYZ domain finder
- Mathematical functions: basic math, rotation, mirror, compensation tool, and translation
- Compare files side by side: See the difference of one line/section at a time
- Support for Mazatrol files
- Support for STL files
- Code collaboration with NC-Assistant
- Customizable printing
- Use 2D CAD solutions in cimco to solve 2D geometry problems
All versions of XP
Windows 7/8 – 32/64 bit
Server 2000 or Newer
Pocket PC 2002
1.5GHz processor. Intel or AMD
Memory: 2 GB Ram, 500MB free hard disk space required
Monitor: 800 x 600 minimum
Graphics: Open GL compatible card required for backplot option in Cimco Edit
NC-Base includes MySQL 3.23.52-nt. Microsoft SQL 2000
The installation method is listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The C I M C O Software suite includes C I M C O_DNC Max, CIMCO_MDC Max, CIMCO_Edit, and CIMCO_NC Base.