Citavi is one of the top resource and reference management software that allows students, professors and researchers to create, edit and manage their research resources, collection of articles and dissertations. Sitawi is a product of the Swiss company Swiss Academic and is a software development called LiteRat. Sitawi is more professional and efficient than software like Endnote, and since English was added to the program since version 3, a wider range of users have turned to it.
Features and characteristics of Citavi software :
– Professional and creative user interface with the possibility of complete guidance during work
– Has a preview section for direct viewing of input documents such as text and PDF, image, video, web pages and…
– Ability to monitor and search in more than 4000 different online and offline sources
– Ability to compare and match the existing reference with the new input
– Has different modes of importing and adding resources, including;
– Manual method in the form of 35 standards
– Auto mode by entering features such as ISBN number or DOI or PubMed and…
– Scanning or scanning the ISBN barcode by devices that have this feature, such as smartphones
– Online and using the Picker plugin in common browsers
– Import one or more PDF files and set them as a source
– Import resources from databases of similar software such as EndNote and RefWorks
– Ability to get output for common reference management software
– Receive the full text of articles in newspapers and magazines
– Identify and remove duplicate and similar sources
– Ability to convert web pages to PDF file
– Review and correct spelling and grammatical problems of resource content
– Ability to use as a group in the Team version
– From version 5, the software editions have been changed to three editions for Windows, Free and for DBServer, which is the version provided for Windows and for DBserver.
- Windows 10 or 8 with .NET Framework 4.8
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2 with .NET Framework 4.8
The Citavi Word Add-In is an add-in for Microsoft Word 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010 (32 bit or 64 bit for all versions). With the Word Add-In you can insert references and quotations from your project into Word. The bibliography is generated automatically.
The LaTeX Assistant lets you insert references into the following TeX editors: Led, LyX, TeXMaker, TeXnicCenter, TeXstudio, TeXworks, WinEdt or WinShell. Using the Clipboard you can also use app with online TeX editors, such as ShareLaTeX, Authorea, or Overleaf.
The Citavi Picker is an extension for your browser or PDF reader that lets you transfer information, webpages, or PDF files to your projects. The Citavi Picker browser extensions require Internet Explorer version 11 or later (32 bit or 64 bit), Firefox version 48 or later (32 bit), or Google Chrome version 30 or later. The Picker for Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat require version 10 or later of either program.
Citavi projects are loaded to RAM when the project is opened. The maximum project size depends on the amount of RAM and the structure of your data (the number of authors, knowledge items, etc.) but is usually somewhere between 25,000 and 50,000 references.
In order to install Citavi, you must have administrator rights for your computer. Talk to your system administrator if you do not.
Requirements for Using Citavi in a Team
Technical requirements for using Citavi in a team vary depending on whether you are using Citavi on a shared network drive (Citavi for Windows), in the Citavi Cloud (Citavi for Windows) or on an SQL server (Citavi for DBServer). See Overview of Team Features .
See Also AutoDWG DWGSee Pro 2020 22.214.171.124
After installation, copy and replace the contents of the Crack folder in the program installation location.