Code V Optical design software is used to model, analyze, optimize and provide manufacturing support for the development of various application optical systems. It provides a powerful yet simple tool for optical and computational techniques that enables you to create superior designs and work in the time they were created.
Features of Code V:
- User-friendly interface with customizable data display and navigation features that allow you to adapt the space to your workflow and reduce design steps.
- An integrated command line that enables you to speed up the design process by freely mixing commands and mouse operations.
- COM interface to automate tasks and leverage COM-enabled applications to integrate a multi-engineering software environment
- User programmable features, support for surface shape, surface properties and…
- The fastest design optimization feature in the industry
- Supports tolerance and build features to solve pre-design problems
- Unique optimization algorithms to ensure performance prediction
- Intelligent, default engineering based on all analysis capabilities
- Many diagnostic evaluation options such as transverse radius deviation and OPD curves
- Many geometric image evaluation options such as dot charts and MTFs
- Non-consecutive radiation tracking
- Partial coherence of one-dimensional and two-dimensional image analysis
- Unique layout optimization that automatically determines the appropriate hardware settings to a light level based on measurement interference, saving countless hours of time.
Available in text files in the Crack folder.