CodeTrigger is an automated code generator for C # that can be used both independently and seamlessly with the Visual Studio environment. Using this tool, you will be able to easily build SQL Server procedures, and in multi-layer applications, you will be able to quickly create data layer and business layer classes.
CodeTrigger automatically generates various classes and code for WCF interfaces or Winform, ASP.NET, or WPF-based applications. This tool tries to simplify and accelerate the software development process by automatically generating duplicate project codes.
CodeTrigger is designed to work with SQL Server +2005, Oracle 11g / 12c and MySQL + 5.5, can import predefined schemas, and in multi-layer applications can model database relationships for WPF / WCF / Winforms applications / Web application enables. Using CodeTrigger allows your team to focus on the main parts of the code, rather than on duplicates in most projects.
- Various settings for automatic code generation
- Ability to build commercial objects, data
- Ability to create lazy loading collections
- Quick and automatic reflection of script changes in the database
- Build SQL / PLSQL scripts
- Ability to build inline SQL scripts inside the code
- Ability to build single-layer or complex multi-layer applications using wizards
- Various settings for building SQL scripts, object relationships, foreign and primary keys, and…
- Ability to create custom queries using the CRITERIAQUERY API
- Build code in partial classes to develop separately and not clutter the main programmer code
- Ability to automatically create interfaces and inherited members in the desired classes
- Source control support
- Support for CONTINOUS INTEGRATION using command line commands
- Ability to create WCF services for the project
- No need for side libraries
- Complete online guide
Available in the Readme.txt file.