CoffeeCup HTML Editor is a powerful and beautiful editor for designing and editing web pages. Web coding can also be done with Notepad, but notepad is a simple environment and does not have many features, which greatly increases the coding time. There are many tools available to solve this problem, and CoffeeCup HTML Editor is one of the leading tools for this.
Using this program, coding and designing web pages becomes a pleasant task. For example, the tags are completed automatically, the final tags are placed automatically. Different parts of the code are displayed in separate colors to increase readability. The comments you put in the code are displayed in italics and gray so as not to interfere with readability.
Using this tool, you can see the impact of changes in design life. This allows you to quickly understand how different codes work. In this program, all files, folders, and subfolders are displayed in an orderly and tree, and wherever you need to refer to that file, you can open that file with just a double click. Files are opened in separate tabs so you can quickly switch between them. One of the interesting features of this program is the ability to save duplicate pieces of code in the form of reusable components.
For example, headers, footers, menus, and the like are commonly found on every website. You can put these pieces of code as components in your personal library and use them for other projects or in other parts of your current project.
Features and specifications of CoffeeCup HTML Editor:
- Simple, secluded, and beautiful work environment
- Live and instant display of changes applied to the code (you do not need to open the result in the browser)
- Auto-complete codes
- Auto-complete end tags of HTML code
- Automatic code indentation to increase code readability
- Distinguish comments in italics and faint
- Ability to build a component library from commonly used code shared between projects
- Open files in separate tabs to work on multiple files at the same time
- The view tree structure of project files and folders
Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7/8 with Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
Copy the file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.