Combit List and Label is a reporting tool for developers to enable the design and printing of reports in Microsoft Windows software. The tool supports data sources and development environments such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio. Reports are designed once in interactive designs and can then be output to formats such as PDF, Excel, XHTML and RTF. For custom preview format, a free viewer app is available.
Features of Combit List and Label tools:
- Support for databases such as: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQLite
- Data sources can be accessed via OLE DB, ODBC or ADO.
- Set up in .NET environment without adding a single line of code
- Free choice of development environment: .NET, Visual Studio, C # and…
- Add chart, measurement tool, form, tag, barcode, web report and…
- Combines data fields and database fields, including indexes, tags as components or DLLs
- Combines multiple information sources such as SQL data, business objects and CSV data
- Integration of text, variables and functions
- Unlimited number of lines, horizontal and vertical alignment, adjustable word and line spacing, optional word and page wrapping
- Variables can be added by dragging and dropping from the list
- Rotate text objects at 90 degree intervals
- XHTML / MHTML / HTML
- Microsoft Excel
- Rich Text Format
- Plain text
- Photo format (PNG, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, JPEG, BMP, SVG, EMF)
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
See Also Visual Studio Code 1.55.1 x86 / x64
Use the Keygen file in the Crack folder to register the program.