By examining the most common problems of the Samsung Galaxy M30 – Samsung Galaxy M30 and solutions, we will help you to fix and prevent their occurrence.
Smartphone makers need to be loyal to their users these days. In fact, they are competing with it. There are so many options available to users right now that manufacturers naturally have to compete with each other to get their attention. Samsung is one of the manufacturers that has always cared about and been loyal to its users. Fortunately, most users of Samsung phones are satisfied with them. Of course, with the release of the Galaxy M series, many fans were added to this list. In this post, we will discuss the most common problems of the Galaxy M30 and its solutions.
The Samsung Galaxy M30 is a wonderful phone, but it still has its problems. But it is better to know that the problems and issues mentioned in this post are related to Android software and technology. These can be found on almost any smartphone and should be fixed for better and smoother performance of the phone. But if you encounter one of these problems, do not worry at all because there are different reasons for these issues. These problems are very easy to solve and do not require complicated actions. If you are one of the owners of Samsung Galaxy M30 , read this article to the end.
Note: The problems mentioned in this article are based on reports from users around the world and may not have happened to your phone.
List of the most common problems of the Samsung Galaxy M30
- Problems with connections
- Fast discharge of the battery and slow charging of the phone
- Robotic headphone sound
- Slow performance of the phone
- The problem of the phone overheating
- SIM / network problems
- Applications do not work properly
- Camera problems / blurring of images
- Improper display performance
A 5000 mAh battery, a triple camera and a huge 6 GB of RAM are some of the amazing features of the Galaxy M30. This phone has been welcomed by many users who are interested in the big screen of the phone. Samsung has made this phone in a way that meets the needs of its users. In addition, the use of new technology in this gadget allows users to make the most of it.
When it comes to fixing problems that affect the performance of a smartphone, users always think that they need to consult a professional and technical person to do so. In fact, most of these problems can be solved on your own without much technical knowledge. However, there are a few things to keep in mind. It does not matter how skilled you are at solving these problems, it is important that you understand the methods mentioned and do them carefully. If you change these instructions, a new problem is likely to arise. So you should avoid doing this.
Problems with connections
The phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi allow you to connect and communicate between devices. If connecting the two is one of the most common problems with the Samsung Galaxy M30, check out the instructions below.
Problem connecting to WiFi:
- Make sure you enter the correct password when connecting to the Wi-Fi Internet, and this does not cause any problems.
- Sometimes this problem occurs due to manually disabling the security of the device or the presence of a virus in the phone.
- Check that applications running in the background do not have Wi-Fi access. Because applications’ access to Wi-Fi interferes with its operation.
- This is likely to be due to a temporary suspension of Internet services.
- This problem may be due to the phone safe mode being activated. Check this out.
- It is possible that the drivers or the WiFi antenna are not working properly and this is causing the WiFi connection problem.
- Make sure the LAN settings are not customized. Otherwise you will face a problem.
- Your internet connection may be out of stock and you may be having trouble connecting. This is one of the most common reasons for this.
- The real problem may be that a large number of devices or phones are connected to your modem or router and the connection capacity is complete.
- An incorrect connection or configuration of the router or modem may have caused this problem.
- Examine and find other factors that can affect your Wi-Fi performance.
- This problem may be due to the website you visit.
- Check the browser or application that caused the problem.
- Turn off the router and turn it on again. Be sure to try this simple method, as it may solve the problem.
- Check if your connection is disconnected and reconnected. This could be due to the phone being away from the router.
Bluetooth connection problem:
- Make sure that this problem is not caused by your phone’s Bluetooth antenna.
- Sometimes the Bluetooth version of one device may not be supported by the other device.
- Make sure the reason for this is not a problem with one of the phone’s hardware components.
- Most likely, this problem will be solved by clearing the cache of applications installed on the Samsung Galaxy M30.
- If you want to send a lot of data via Bluetooth, if possible, it is better to break them into smaller sections and then send them separately.
- Bluetooth problems can be solved with a simple restart of the phone. Try this.
- If there is an update for the default applications or operating system of the phone, install them to fix the Bluetooth connection problem.
- Make sure you do not manually disable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Your phone’s Bluetooth visibility may be hidden and other devices may not be able to connect to your phone.
- The presence of a virus on your phone or device that you intend to connect to via Bluetooth can cause this problem.
- You need to make sure that your phone is not too far apart from the other gadget you plan to connect to via Bluetooth.
- This problem may be due to the disabling of some important features that prevent you from sharing files via Bluetooth.
- There may be a problem with the phone or device you are trying to connect to. Try connecting to another device via Bluetooth to make sure this is the case.
- Make sure there is no problem pairing Bluetooth and that this is done correctly and does not cause this problem.
Fast discharge of the battery and slow charging of the phone
Another common problem with the Samsung Galaxy M30 is the rapid battery drain and slow charging of the phone. Check the Chia instructions to fix this problem.
- Make sure your phone battery is not damaged and has no problems. Examine it and take action if there is a problem.
- If some features of the phone are activated unnecessarily or unnecessarily, or some applications are constantly running in the background of your phone, you will experience a rapid discharge of the charge.
- If you share your internet with another device using Wi-Fi hotspot, your phone will drain faster than normal.
- The presence of a virus or malware in the phone can also cause the battery to drain quickly.
- If your phone screen is too bright, it will consume a lot of battery power.
- If the phone notifications are active in the background for a long time, you will have this problem.
- Be sure to use the original charger that belongs to the Samsung Galaxy M30.
- This problem occurs when you ignore recent phone updates and do not install them.
- Make sure that this problem is not caused by a malfunction of your Samsung Galaxy M30 charging port.
- This problem may be due to a time limit for automatically locking the phone screen.
- These issues may be caused by using a faulty charger or charging the phone in unreliable ways.
- Do not use or work with the phone while charging. This will cause the battery to drain quickly and your phone to charge slowly.
Robotic headphone sound
Robotic headphone noise is another problem with the Samsung Galaxy M30 that a number of users have encountered. When you encounter this problem, check the following.
- Check your headphones carefully and make sure they are properly connected to your phone. Also, make sure that water does not penetrate into the headphones, causing the sound to become robotic.
- The robot may hear the sound from the headphones due to the poor antenna and low quality of your phone call.
- Playing a poor quality music file may cause your phone’s headphones to malfunction.
- It is possible that the real problem is only due to the malfunction of the audio drivers or the mute of the phone.
- Make sure your phone’s sound card is not damaged.
- Check to make sure your phone’s 3.5mm jack is working properly and not causing this problem.
- Buying and using a variety of headphones that are not supported by your phone can also cause this problem. Examine this and take the necessary steps.
- Make sure that this problem does not occur because the phone volume is turned off or off.
- Restart your phone after removing the headphones from the phone. Reconnect your headphones after your phone is turned on. Check to see if doing so solves the problem.
- The headphones you are using may be out of order and this is the cause of this problem.
Slow performance of the phone
- Check and make sure that your phone’s RAM is not a problem or that there is a hardware problem in the phone.
- If it takes a while for the phone features to be activated or loaded, make sure that the data in the background of your phone is not being downloaded.
- Some users confuse low internet speeds with slow phone performance.
- It is possible that this problem in the phone is caused by applications installed on it. Check this out.
- Make sure that the presence of a virus in the phone is not the reason for its slow performance.
- Sometimes your phone’s safe mode is activated automatically when you encounter or view a security item. Enabling this feature will slow down your phone performance. Check if the safe mode of the phone has caused this problem.
- This problem is probably due to the fact that you have not installed the latest version of the application on your phone.
- This problem could be due to running multiple applications on the phone at the same time.
- Check to make sure your phone is not full.
- Delete the files you do not need from your phone memory and also make sure that the applications installed on your phone are not downloaded from various sources.
- Check to see if this is the only problem with the internal processor.
The problem of the phone overheating
- One of the main reasons the Samsung Galaxy M30 gets hot is to use a charger that does not belong in your phone.
- If you are a gamer, check if there is a game or game installed on your phone that is compatible with your phone. This is one of the main reasons why the phone gets hot.
- Your phone’s air conditioning system may have a problem. In this case, when using the phone, you will notice that it gets hot.
- Check and make sure that the applications installed on your phone are not downloaded from various sources.
- It is possible that the power bank you are using has caused this problem.
- Constantly downloading data from the Internet and running several applications in the background of the phone will cause your phone to overheat.
- Sometimes this problem only occurs due to a breakdown or problem with your phone’s battery. Examine it.
- Make sure your phone is not infected, as the presence of a virus can cause your phone hardware to become hot.
- Overheating of the device can be due to its connection to the computer or any other gadget via cable.
- Restart your phone and see if doing so removes the heat.
SIM / network problems
Another problem with the Samsung Galaxy M30 and other smartphones is problems with the SIM card or network. Check the instructions below to fix this problem.
- Make sure your SIM card is not damaged or physically damaged.
- If your SIM card has 4G internet enabled, you will need to insert it into the SIM 1 slot.
- Check and make sure that you have inserted the SIM card in the phone correctly and this has not caused any problems.
- If you have not used your SIM card for a long time and its services have been suspended, you will face this problem.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on your phone, some of the phone services will stop working.
- Check to see if this problem is caused by unlocking your phone’s bootloader. If you have information about this topic, search on the internet about it.
- Make sure your phone supports the type of network you are using.
- You may have turned off your SIM card manually through the settings or activated the phone’s flight mode. If you have done these things, you will face this problem.
- The signal strength may not be the same everywhere, so you may encounter this problem while traveling.
- Put your SIM card in another phone and make sure it does not have a problem.
- Make sure the real problem is not caused by not activating the automatic network selection mode through the network settings.
- The phone duplexer may have a problem.
Applications do not work properly
- Check and make sure that this problem is not due to the denial of access permissions to the various features of the phone after installation. This license is a request for access to information and various features of the phone.
- If several applications have this problem, make sure that the cause is not a bug in the phone’s operating system.
- Remove and reinstall the application that encountered this problem. Doing so may solve the problem.
- Phone apps should always have an external memory slot installed in your default memory.
- Make sure that this problem did not occur due to a change in the suggested application settings.
- Make sure the problem is not with the application interface. If only one specific application on your phone has a problem, make sure the problem is caused by its user interface.
- Check if this problem is solved with a simple restart.
- It is possible that the applications on your Samsung Galaxy M30 are infected.
- The problem you are facing may not be due to the fact that the version of the programs running on the phone is old.
- After installing the update of the application or applications, it is necessary to restart the phone.
Camera problems / blurring of images
- Make sure your camera app has no problems and is supported by your phone.
- There may be some grease or dust on the lens of your phone’s camera lens. Therefore, clean the lens camera well and carefully.
- Sometimes this problem occurs due to the full storage space of the phone.
- In order not to reduce the quality of the images when shooting, you have to wait a while for the camera lens to focus well on the desired object before hitting the shutter button.
- It is possible that the blur or low quality of the images is due to the inactivity of the camera HDR mode.
- Check and make sure that you encounter this problem by not installing the latest update available for your phone’s operating system.
- Sometimes this problem is caused by activating burst mode.
- Check and make sure that the problem with the photo or camera is not just due to the weak battery of the phone. If this is the case, first charge your phone and use it after the camera.
- This problem may be caused by blurry images due to overuse of the camera’s zoom feature.
- Problems with the camera may be due to damage to the lens by falling into water and penetrating the liquid.
- When such problems occur, restart your phone so that the problem may be resolved.
Improper display performance
The phone display problem is one of the most common problems with the Samsung Galaxy M30 and other smartphones. To deal with this issue, check the following.
- Gently and carefully clean your phone display.
- Under no circumstances should your phone be overcharged.
- You should not wear a desktop while working with the phone screen. This may be due to a problem with the phone screen.
- Make sure your phone’s display is not internally damaged.
- Check to see if this is just because you have disabled a number of phone features. The reason for disabling the features may be due to the phone safe mode being enabled.
- Make sure your phone’s display is not malfunctioning.
- The problem with your phone’s display may be due to the glass shield installed on it. Remove it from your phone screen and check the problem again.
- Make sure that this problem is not caused by the full storage space of your phone. One of the main reasons for this is the full memory of a phone.
- Problems with one of the hardware components inside the phone may affect its display performance. Examine your phone hardware.
- If your phone is connected to another gadget in any way, unplug it and see if it solves the problem.
- Force restart or hard reset of the phone may solve the problem.
In this article, we tried to examine the most common problems of the Samsung Galaxy M30 and provide solutions and solutions for each of these problems. Now you will learn how to fix problems with this phone. Doing and studying these things will most likely help you to fix and prevent problems. Note that these problems do not occur for all users of the Samsung Galaxy M30, and these cases have been collected according to user reports around the world. If there is no problem with your phone between these cases, you can share it with us through comments.