COMSOL Multiphysics is a general-purpose software based on advanced numerical models, for use in modeling and simulating problems based on physics. Using this software, you will be able to calculate the behavior of different or interconnected physical models. With more than 30 sections added to the software, you have the ability to use the simulation space with a variety of physical connections and tools to perform electrical, mechanical, fluid flow, and chemistry projects. Also, the interface designed in the software provides the ability to connect COMSOL Multiphysics simulations to technical calculation software such as CAD and ECAD.
This software provides an integrated and powerful environment for the development of related products using a single workflow without considering their differences in the software environment. The software development modules are integrated with it and depending on your use of the software and different users, it uses them in the same stable working environment of the software.
The model tree and Model Builder tools show an overview of the simulation model and give you access to all features such as the geometry of the objects, the boundaries of the object and its physical properties, meshing, chemical solvents and their visualization. With COMSOL Multiphysics simulation software, you can develop conventional and common models with any physical characteristics into multi-mode physical models that can display their interactions with each other and check their behavior. However, the use of these abilities and capabilities does not require any special mathematical knowledge and numerical calculations.
Features and features of the software COMSOL Multiphysics :
– Using visual physical models in three-dimensional, two-dimensional, one-dimensional and even zero-dimensional spaces and using formulaic definitions and linear and non-linear equations when special and ordinary objects are not considered.
– Using trihedral, tetrahedral, prismatic lattices, etc. in a 3D model space and various elements to investigate heat transfer, structure mechanics, electrostatics, etc.
– Geometric modeling using the internal modeling tool of Comsol in one to three dimensional environments and even using the output of other CAD software in the software environment.
– Using the latest numerical methods to create infinite combinations of objects and physical states.
– Using parametric and associative models to parametrize each part and part of the model.
– Using all kinds of variables to value the features of the models and checking the Gaussian and rectangular pulses, etc.
– Using APIs for programming with Java language or using MATLAB software.
– Posting in a text file, image or Excel output, flash or animated image (.GIF)
Operating System RequirementsIn addition to the operating system requirements listed below, see the Interfacing Product Suite Requirements for specific requirements for the CAD Import Module, the Design Module, and the LiveLink™ product suite.
|Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux®|
|64-bit Operating Systems||Windows® 10
Windows Server® 2012 R2
Windows Server® 2012
Windows Server® 2008 R2
Windows Server® 2008
Windows HPC Server® 2008 R2
Windows HPC Server® 2008
|Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11||Debian® 5, 6, 7, and 8
RedHat® Enterprise Linux® 516, and 7
Ubuntu® 12.04 LTS and 14.04 LTS
1 Only supported for server, batch, and cluster operation.
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Comsol Multiphysics 6.1 Build 282 Win-Linux-macOS x64
COMSOL Multiphysics 6.0 Build 318 x64 Multilingual Fixed Win-Linux-macOS
COMSOL Multiphysics 188.8.131.521 Win-Linux-macOS
Comsol Multiphysics 5.1.3 x86/x64/Linux (latest 32-bit version)
Last Updated on July 12, 2023 by admin