Bentley Acute3D ContextCapture Center is a 3D modeling and design software developed by Bentley based on the former Smart3DCapture technology. This software allows you to produce high resolution 3D models without human intervention. The principle of ContextCapture is to analyze multiple images of a static subject taken from different points and automatically identify the pixels associated with a point.
From many similarities, the relative orientation of the photos and the exact three-dimensional shape of the scene can be deduced. ContextCapture solves this problem with photogrammetric slices, computer vision, and industrial-quality geometric computational algorithms in terms of accuracy, scalability, productivity, robustness, and more. With Bentley Acute3D you can create the largest and most challenging 3D models in the real world.
Features of Bentley ContextCapture Center software:
- New camera database (camera model, user database, user interface)
- New user interface for importing position and rotation of text files
- Import video frames
- Improvement of Aerotriangulation algorithm (incomplete cone, new input data with maximum and minimum viewing distance)
- New command line tool for exporting LOD mesh from multi-piece 3D refurbishment
- CAD interoperability (3MX, OBJ, FBX, Collada, STL)
- Real 3D Automatic Reconstruction (3D TIN)
Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8/10
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.