Vector Graphics (CorelDRAW Graphics Suite) is a method of producing and storing image files that is designed and stored using a set of points, lines, curves, and shapes, and a mathematical relationship between them. The components and sizes of these images can be easily changed without losing quality.
CorelDRAW can be considered as the main vector design software that can be used to design and edit a variety of vector shapes and designs. This software provides professional and complete facilities for designing signs and making typographies.
Features and specifications of CorelDRAW software:
– Compatibility and support for various vector and pixel formats
– Has a CDR format with the ability to support other design software
– Full support for Persian writing
– Ability to edit Photoshop software files and Office suite
– Support for very high resolutions and the ability to run on multiple screens
– Ability to edit images and apply attractive effects on images
– Has professional tools for web design
– Ability to convert pixel images to vector
– Perform color optimization of images
Set CorelDRAW Graphics Suite except CorelDRAW includes the following software:
Corel PHOTO-PAINT: Image Editing Software
Corel PowerTRACE: Tool for converting Bitmap images to Vector
Corel CONNECT: Digital graphic content search browser
Corel CAPTURE: Screen capture tool
Corel Website Creator: A web design tool
Tips in this collection:
See a comparison of the features and specifications of vector design software here .
– PhotoZoom Pro plugin is included with the software but needs to be activated and will not work.
The crack provided is a general crack for common Corel products.
– Update of this software is usually provided in two forms of single and integrated updates, which we first update and in case of release, an integrated version.
Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
(1GB hard disk space (for installation without content
Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
1280 × 768 screen resolution
Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare
Install the software as a trial or trial version. After installing, disable your internet and click Next and then Register Later and click OK. From the Help menu, click Sign In, then Already Purchased, and then click Enter Serial Number. Run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and select the name and version of the program from the Select a product menu and enter the generated serial in the relevant field and click Activate Offline.
Copy the given serial in the Installation Code section in the relevant place in Keygen and click on Generate Activation Code. Copy the received code in the desired location and click Continue. If an error message is displayed, ignore it and close the software and run it again. Click Close to open the window. Finally, install the update and run the software.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 v220.127.116.112 Multilingual x64