Course 3: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Active Directory is a Microsoft Azure and Office 365 integration training course. This is the third course in the Windows Server 2019 Series training series. In this course, you will learn how to use and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to apply Group Policy, and how to back up and restore data.
What you will learn in Course 3: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Active Directory:
- Preparing for the MCSA test
- Ability to actively manage Windows Server 2019 directory
- Gain excellence in job interviews
- Install and configure domain controllers
- Manage objects in AD DS using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell
- Using AD DS in advanced environments
- Using AD DS sites and configuring and managing transcripts
- Deploy and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Manage user settings using GPOs
- Secure AD DS and user accounts
- Apply and manage a hierarchy certificate authority (CA) with AD CS
- Certificate management
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish a business affiliate for AD DS services
Instructors: Dante Leo
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 95
Duration: 13 hours and 22 minutes
Course 3 Prerequisites: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Active Directory:
It is highly advisable to attend Course 1 and Course 2 from this series to prepare your Lab/network infrastructure as this course will focus more on intermediate to Advance level topics using those Lab machines. I will try my best to cover Basics.
Have a PC or laptop with 8 – 16 GB Ram to perform Labs smoothly, i5 or i7 CPU support, SSD, 64-bit OS.
You need to have basic knowledge about PCs and networks.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.