An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing is an introductory course in Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing based on the Corsara Academy. Neural marketing analyzes consumers’ behaviors and thoughts to examine their decision-making and purchasing processes at various times and to use the findings of their campaigns and advertisements. Consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing is a new and very modern field that still has a lot of work to do and research in this area has not reached the limit. In this training course, various questions such as the following materials will be answered:
- How do we, as consumers and customers, make decisions, and what is our thinking and decision-making process?
- What products and services do we usually pay attention to?
- How can our initial feedback be effective in predicting the response and the final decision?
- To what extent are the mentioned processes unconscious in our minds?
- And …
In this training course, you will get acquainted with the methods of implementing different methods in the field of neural marketing and the application of each.
What you will learn in the course An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing:
- Analyze and evaluate customer behavior and thoughts
- Marketing and its various techniques, especially neural marketing
- Consumer neuroscience and marketing neuroscience or basal nerve
- Basic principles of neuroscience
- Base mechanisms of the brain and their impact on customer performance
- And …
Instructor: Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy
Institution / University Provider: Copenhagen Business School
Number of Weeks: 6
Duration: 26 hours
Course Titles An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing
What is Neuromarketing all About?
Attention & Consciousness
Emotions & Feelings, Wanting & Liking
Learning & Memory
Neuroethics and Consumer Aberrations
What background knowledge is necessary?
An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.