Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity is a training course on inclusive leadership and creating cultural and structural diversity in workplaces, published by Coursera Academy. One of the ways to increase the productivity of the environment is to create diversity in employed people and hire people from different communities and cultural groups.
By creating diversity in the work environment, challenges also arise. In a multicultural environment, all people should feel accepted and respected and consider themselves part of the environment. This course is completely practical and you will learn individually the strategies of interaction with different cultures and people. The principles learned in this training course are completely general and universal and they can be implemented in various management levels and numerous public and private organizations.
The use of this course is general and different people such as CEOs of organizations and multinational companies, heads of different departments and sections of a company, managers of operational and working groups, leaders and founders of start-up and young teams, etc. can equally benefit from the skills taught.
What you will learn in the training course Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity:
- Increasing individual and group self-awareness
- Developing and improving communication skills
- Improving empathy skills and interacting with people of different cultures
- Ability to listen to people and generate correct and constructive feedback
- Grouping different people
- emotional intelligence, emotional intelligence or emotional intelligence (EI)
- Creating diversity in different work environments
- Creating a sense of value and respect in multinational and multicultural work groups
- Inclusive leadership
- And …
- Publisher: Coursera
- English language
- Duration: 21 hours
- Number of training weeks: 4
- Instructor: Brenda J. Allen
- File format: mp4
- Course Level: Introductory
- Presenting Institution/University: University of Colorado
Headlines of the course Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity
Inclusive Leadership Matters
Six Signature Traits of Highly Inclusive Leaders
Communication and Inclusive Leadership
Commitment to understanding & promoting the benefits of diversity.
Desire to be a highly inclusive leader.
Willingness to develop self-awareness.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.