The Strategy of Content Marketing is a content marketing strategy training course published by Coursera Academy. This training course is a joint product of Copyblogger Institute and the University of California, Davis, and contains valuable content. During this course, you will get to know the main and effective strategies used by different companies to attract the attention of customers and users.
Among the most important topics of this course, we can mention content management, content marketing, copywriting, important and basic strategies and techniques of content marketing, development, organization, and implementation of different content marketing strategies, etc.
What you will learn in The Strategy of Content Marketing course:
- content management
- Content marketing
- Important and basic content marketing strategies and techniques
- Developing, organizing, and implementing different content marketing strategies
- Analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of different content marketing strategies
- Writing techniques and writing attractive and readable posts and content
- Working with strategic frameworks in the field of writing and blogging
- Branding and building a personal brand
- And …
Instructor: Sonia Simone
Provider institution/university: the University of California, Davis (University of California, Davis)
Training level: Intermediate
Number of training weeks: 5
Duration of training: 19 hours
Headlines of The Strategy of Content Marketing training course
The Content Marketing Ecosystem
The Strategic Context (The 7A Framework)
Mapping the Journey: Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
The Strategic Types of Content
Managing Your Content
What background knowledge is necessary?
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.