Arena Flow is CAE software from Arena Flow company for sand casting. If your business is in the field of sand casting, you should probably be aware that the stability and durability of the quality of the core of the original mold is an important prerequisite for achieving the final quality of work, using accurate simulations of Arena Flow software. You can fully understand the main manufacturing process and then try to optimize it. By doing this, while minimizing costs, the quality of work will be maximized. The software is based on CFD or computational fluid dynamics, which studies and predicts fluid behavior, heat and mass transfer, and mathematical / physical equations, and Arena Flow is the only engineering software package based on the revolutionary CPFD technology. Uses the field of sand casting and modeling. CPFD not only examines the motion of sand particles and airflow in the mold, but also considers their interaction.
Arena Flow Features and Features:
- Supports 64-bit Windows 7 as well as 64-bit Linux
- Modeling airflow, core density changes, predicting erosion and depreciation of tools and… using Cold-Box
- Using various molding tools such as Shell Sand, Warm-box, inorgainics and…
- Reduce costs and redesign new templates
- Reduce the machines needed to make the mold core
- Reduce template design requirements
- Minimize waste
- Eliminate trial and error
- Process cycle time optimization
- Reduce sleep time of devices
- Reduce mold maintenance costs
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.