Critical Thinker Academy: Learn to Think Like a Philosopher is a critical thinking training course. With the help of this course, you can improve your grades, advance in your job, and expand your understanding. For long-term success in school, school, business, and life, learning how to think is more important than what you think.
As rational human beings, we have limited the teaching of logic, reasoning analysis, and critical inference to courses at specific universities that will be useful to a limited number of students at a very late time. In this course, you will learn about the importance of critical thinking, the difference between logic and reasoning, good and bad reasoning, the importance of background knowledge in critical thinking, and more.
What you will learn in Critical Thinker Academy: Learn to Think Like a Philosopher:
- Basic concepts of critical thinking (including logic, reasoning analysis, the semantics of expression, inference with probabilities, the importance of background knowledge, etc.)
- The importance of critical thinking for personal development, participation in a democratic society, and the pursuit of wisdom
- The role of the principles of critical thinking in writing good articles
- How psychological biases make us prone to problems forming beliefs and judgments.
- How the psychology of our lineage and the polarization of our politics affect the thinking of our critics
- How debate in science clarifies the meaning of terms such as theory, truth, hypothesis, and law.
Instructors: Kevin deLaplante
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 207
Duration: 19 hours and 33 minutes
An interest in improving one’s critical thinking skills. That’s it!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Subtitle: English (some non-English topics)
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 1 GB
Download Section 6 – 607 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit