CodeWeavers CrossOver software is the easiest way to run Windows software on a Mac operating system. To run Windows programs, restarting the system and switching to Windows is not a good way at all, and virtual machines like Parallels are also very slow or require strong hardware, so none of these methods are ideal. But in CodeWeavers’s new method, all you have to do is run CrossOver software and run the Windows software you want!
This program is fully compatible with El Capitan and Mac features such as platform/past independence of the platform and file-sharing system can be used in Windows applications. CrossOver has a large number of Windows applications and games that can be run quickly (even faster than Windows) on a Mac without virtual machine overhead. There are currently more than 13,000 applications in the database of this program, of which Microsoft Office 2013 has been the most welcomed with the most votes. CrossOver is a unique and ideal product for easy execution of Windows applications on Mac.
Features and specifications of CrossOver software:
- Run Windows software on Mac without virtualization and restart
- Easy installation with just one click
- Run Windows software at native Mac speed (meaning you do not need multiple RAM and CPU to run a small Windows program)
- Excellent integration with Mac OS (ability to dock Windows applications and copy Mac and Windows documents simultaneously)
- Interesting bottles capability to select compatible environment with the program (XP, Win7 and…)
Copies are usually published activated.
Cracked versions of Linux are rarely released; Deepin Linux distribution includes this program.