As the name implies, CSiBridge Software is a proprietary program for Computers and Structures, Inc., for modeling, analyzing, and designing a variety of bridge structures, which is one of the most complete programs in the field. Advanced modeling of simple and complex bridges, various types of structural analysis of bridge structures, seismography and retrofitting are among the features of this software.
Features and specifications of CSiBridge software :
– Designing various types of concrete and steel stairs such as suspended stairs, box, cable, steel truss and…
– Has an advanced Wizard to guide engineers in the stages of modeling, loading, analysis and design
– Using Gantt charts to show the construction sequence in different types of stairs and construction planning and scheduling
– Ability to use the templates available in the software bank
– Automatic change of bridge geometry by changing various parameters
– Use of SAPFire advanced analysis engine (like other CSI software) to perform various analyzes such as creep and contraction, geometry and nonlinear materials, cable tension and…
– Full integration and coordination with other CSI products, in particular the SAP2000 program
First, delete previous versions if they exist in Windows. Start the installation and uncheck Perform native image during installation; Once installed, run the license generation tool in the Crack folder to generate the license; Copy and replace both dll and license files in the original paths as well as CSiLicensing; The application requires the Internet to run, and the start of the software may be delayed.
After installing the software, run the file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and then copy the generated license file to the program installation location; Disconnect your Internet connection while using the software.
! The activator does not work in the virtual machine.
Version 21.1.0 was installed on Windows 10, a 64-bit version on October 6, 1998, and has been successfully activated, as shown in the image; Version 20 was also tested on September 22, 1997.