CSI (Computers and Structures, Inc.) is one of the oldest (established: 1975) software companies producing products related to the design and analysis of building structures. ETABS software is a revolutionary and innovative 40-year-old solution, a complete and integrated set, for building analysis and design. Comprehensive facilities for designing and constructing schematic drawings, analysis of various complex structures, and graphical display of analytical reports are some of the capabilities of this software.
Features and specifications of CSI ETABS software :
– Design of various building components such as floors, floors, shear walls, steel and concrete frames, composite beams and…
– Accurate linear and nonlinear analysis in a static and dynamic manner
– Graphic simulation of a highly designed model
– Ability to automatically calculate the crime and crime center
– Ability to produce and distribute lateral and gravity loads between columns and beams
– Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling and means building information modeling)
– Full integration and coordination with other CSI products as well as AutoCAD software
First, delete previous versions if they exist in Windows. Start the installation and uncheck Perform native image during installation; Once installed, run the license generation tool in the Crack folder to generate the license; Copy and replace both dll and license files in the original paths as well as CSiLicensing; The program requires the Internet to run, and the start of the software may be delayed.
After installing the software, run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and then copy the generated license file to the program installation location; Disconnect your Internet connection while using the software.
! The activator does not work in the virtual machine.
Version 18 on October 13, 1998 in Windows 10 64-bit version installed and – as shown in the image – successfully activated.