Perform3D is, in short, software for nonlinear analysis of earthquake-resistant building structures, developed by Computers and Structures, which specializes in designing software related to structures and earthquakes. According to the old seismic regulations, earthquake-resistant structures are based on force and resistance using linear elastic analysis, but since inelastic functions are commonly used in strong earthquakes, this old view can not be very logical for the new regulations. Turning to a displacement-based approach.
The displacement-based design realizes that in strong earthquakes, the deformation of inelastic structures is much more important than the strength and force parameter. Perform3D is also software that allows you to design earthquake-resistant structures based on the displacement approach.
Although this software follows ASCE 41 for building improvement, this does not mean that it is limited to this regulation. Perform 3D is a versatile software for designing displacement-based structures. This software has powerful capabilities for inelastic or hard analysis, if you do not know how your structure behaves in the face of strong earthquakes, Perform 3D can probably help you identify structural weaknesses and guide you to improve the design.
Of course, keep in mind that this software is not designed for you to design through analysis, this software is a powerful tool for implementing designs based on displacement and maximum use of structural capacity, and ultimately helps you to have a better design, but this software He will never engineer for you.
Features and specifications of Perform3D software:
- Benefit from various elements and components such as beams, columns, shear walls, and…
- Design elements using different components
- Ability to display the framework of our site based on the beams and columns between them
- Supports a variety of analyzes such as effective mass calculation, static pressures, and…
- Results processing and structural evaluation
- Performance evaluation tools
- Ability to import / export from / to SAP2000 and ETABS
- And …
System Required Perform3D
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: 9th generation Intel Core i5 / i7 / i9, AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 with Zen 2 architecture, or better desktop CPU
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows 10
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum: Supporting 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI +) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase significantly with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.