CSI SAFE software is a complete tool for designing concrete floor slabs and foundations and has the ability to perform various parts of the engineering design process, from the initial design to display the full details of the model. The program also has complete tools for analyzing the design and to fix problems and perform optimizations on it.
Features and specifications of CSI SAFE software :
– Unified and easy user interface with all the features of design and modeling, analysis and reporting as an integrated
– Slab contraction joints should intersect at the openings for columns
– Advanced design analysis with complete tools
– Ability to output the model as an Excel spreadsheet and Access
– Ability to determine the type of soil by supporting different types of soils
– Possibility of modeling walls and ramps within the model
– Modeling of column types such as T-shaped, L-shaped, circular and شکل
– Two- and three-dimensional display of the model in color and with full details
– Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling)
– Full integration and coordination with other CSI products as well as AutoCAD software
Post Tension Slab Design in ETABS 2016
After installing, copy and replace the files in the new crack folder in the program installation location.
This version was installed using the new crack on January 26, 1998 in Windows 10 64-bit version and – as shown in the picture – was successfully activated.