CSiXRevit is a plug-in for Autodesk Revit software that enables two-way data and information transfer between this software and CSI products such as SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE. In fact, by using this plugin, a communication bridge is established between these software and the powerful Autodesk Revit software, and the transfer of models, data, and information will be facilitated even more.
CSiXRevit provides four types of workflows for moving information between Autodesk Revit:
- Exporting from Revit to create models in CSI software
- Exporting from Revit to update models in CSI software
- Import designs from CSI software for new models in Revit
- Import from CSI software to update existing models in Revit
CSiX Revit users will have complete control over the transferred data models and how they are mapped to objects in each software.
Features and features of the CSiXRevit plugin:
- The ability to model structures in any of Etabs, Sap2000, SAFE or Autodesk Revit software and synchronize them in the future.
- Complete control over data models transferred between Revit and other software
- CSiXRevit supports direct mapping of standard steel sections as well as parametric mapping defined in the Revit structure.
- All CSI products use an EXR swap file to control swapped models.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
- Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
After installing, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program.
Download CSiXRevit 2022.1.0 x64
Download CSiXRevit 2020 x64
Download CSiXRevit 2019 x64
Download CSiXRevit 2018 x64
Download CSiXRevit 2017 x64
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog
Last Updated on July 9, 2023 by admin