CSS – The Complete Guide incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass is the name of a training course on the Yodmi website that teaches you the complete CSS language. CSS is a programming language used to convert raw HTML pages into attractive and beautiful websites. CSS allows you to style the elements of a website and display it as desired. This course introduces you to CSS and teaches you its advanced applications after explaining the basics.
In this course, you will first get acquainted with the definitions, applications, and history of CSS, and after learning the basic commands, you will move on to the advanced features of this language. The course instructor teaches the topics of each lesson theoretically and practically, and applies the explanations to building the front end of a web hosting website. During this course, you will also learn responsive website design and learn the uses of Flexbox, CSS networks, variables, Sass , text style, and animations.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Familiarity with Selectors and style rules in CSS
- Teaching theoretical concepts such as box model
- Change the default position of the elements
- Styling backgrounds and images
- Familiarity with units and dimensions in CSS
- Responsive design
- Styling its forms and inputs
- Work with text and fonts
- Introduction to Flexbox
- Use CSS grid
- Animate HTML elements with CSS
- Sass applications
CSS Course Specifications – The Complete Guide incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass:
- English language
- Duration: 22h 46m
- Number of courses: 296
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller , Manuel Lorenz
- File format: mp4
CSS Prerequisites – The Complete Guide
- You should know the very basics about HTML and web development in general
- NO advanced HTML or web development knowledge is required though
- NO CSS knowledge is required at all! You’ll learn it all in this course!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/10 version has increased by 2 lessons and about 10 minutes compared to 2019/4.
Version 2020/7 compared to 2019/10 has not changed the number of courses and time.
Version 2021/1 has not changed in number of courses and total time compared to 2020/7, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 6 months from the previous update.