CyberLink ActionDirector is an application that allows users to edit their videos and apply effects on them. There are a number of video editing programs on the market that offer various features for enhancing and modifying content. However, workflows are often time-consuming and complex, and time-consuming interfaces, distract you from completing the project.
Cyberlink Action Director is a software solution that aims to create movies with minimal effort and time. ActionDirector software is for camera enthusiasts and has camera accessories and is the best way to create powerful and efficient videos that show all the excitement of your movie. Cyberlink Action Director is designed to handle 4K videos with a 360-degree view. You can also edit videos, add beautiful effects and text.
Features of CyberLink ActionDirector:
- Full editing tools including tools for motion tracking, stop motion, fisheye, video stabilization, slow motion, color correction, and more
- Making Storyboard is a flexible, fast, and intuitive alternative to timeline editing
- Optimized to provide full pixel editing for a wide variety of popular video formats available
- Import, edit and produce 360-degree videos and upload them directly on YouTube and Facebook
- Ability to add songs to movies
- 2D editing mode, freeze frames, repeat scenes
- Produce 120/240 frames per second video
- Video settings: lens correction (auto), color enhancement, video noise cancellation, sharpness, highlight, shadow, and…
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7, Vista (SP2)
64bit OS for 4K video editing (Required)
1024 × 768, 16-bit color
3GB or above recommended for 32 bit OS
6GB or above recommended for 64 bit OS
Read the Readme.txt file.